read. think. create. share. grow.
Hello Scranton families! New eBook resources available in the "All About Books" tab as of 3/21. Below are several ways to search our library catalog. The top gray option that says "Access Follett Destiny" will take you directly to the portion of our catalog with digital audiobooks. Students will need their student number to access the digital audiobooks. Please stay tuned for further resources available on our library website, and explore what is already here! I miss seeing you all in our library media center.
BAS Library Media Centers - 5-12 specific site
Resources, a book club with your Maltby, Scranton, & BHS librarians, and links for our 5th-12th grade students.
The Scranton Library Media Center supports the goals and objectives of Scranton Middle School by:
- Providing instruction in the acquisition, evaluation, and ethical use of information resources
- Developing and encouraging a love of reading
- Creating an environment that nurtures the natural curiosity of students
- Providing enthusiastic, qualified staff, and relevant materials
- Fostering collaborative and shared learning amongst faculty